ប្រព័ន្ធបចេ្ចកវិទ្យា

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

VA - I Just Called To Say I Love You

Tracklist:

1. I just called to say I love you
2. Yesterday once more_The Carpenters
3. Nothing gonna change my love for you
4. Right here waiting for you
5. How can I tell her_Lobo
6. Faithful
7. Everlasting love
8. How deep is your love
9. Hollyday_Bee Gees
10. Killing me softly with his song
11. Let it be_The Beatles
12. Summer kisses winter tears
13. The power of love
14. Unbreak my heart
15. Yesterday_The Beatles
16. And i love her_ The Beatles
17. Close to you_The Carpenters
18. Because I love you
19. Everything I do, I do it for you
20. Goodbye to love_The Carpenters
21. Hello
22. All my loving - The Beatles
23. Only yesterday-The Capenters
24. Have I told you lately
25. Hey Jude -The Beatles Hidden Block (for usergroups: Registered Users :: 2):

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment